Chinese Business Visa (F) for US Citizen
If you are visiting China to do business, lecture, investigation, scientific-technological, cultural exchanges, short- term advanced studies, intern practice or religious affiliations.
- Actual passport, valid for at least 6 or more months, with one blank page for the Visa to be pasted on;the last 3 pages of your Passport are Amendment Pages and not considered by consulate.
- Copy of the data page of your passport (Photo page).
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A) (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Form. If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- One passport photo stapled on the Application Form. If not a Passport 2″x2″ style/type photo, the Visa Officials will reject it until you get a new one; Xerox copying of your Passport photo or home-made paper photos will be rejected by the Embassy.
- An Invitation Letter from a Chinese company written on the Company’s Business Letterhead.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Pay by check methods: Make a check to “One World Visas & Passports”which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and UPS/ Fed EX fee together in one payment. See Fees. We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).
- Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M St NW #378
Washington, DC 20036-4504
Material Checklist (Business Visa)
- Passport (Original)
- Copy of passport(picture/info. page only)
- China Visa Application Form (typed online & printed;hand-written forms are unaccepted)
- 1-Photo (2”x2″)
- Business Invitation Letter from China
- Round Trip Flight Itinerary
- Our Order Form
Pay by credit card method: We do accept all major Credit Card.