Chinese Crew Visa (C)
We provide discount to Airline crew of 6 or more, please call for details.
This is issued to crew members working on board of international trains, airlines or vessels to China.
- Your Passport: You must send your actual passport, which must have 6 months validity remaining and at least one blank visa page. First time applicants who previously held passports from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau must submit a photocopy of their previous passports. American born children of Chinese descent must provide copy of birth certificate and copy of parents’ passport and green card if applying for the first time. Non-US passport holders must provide copy of green card or valid US work visa (H or L visa only).
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A), (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Form. If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- Photograph: One passport style photo for each application.
- Business Letter: Formal application letter issued by the airline or shipping company.
- Crew Identification: A photocopy of your crew badge.
- Two year valid multiple entry “C” visa could be a applied by crew members of Northwest, United, Continental, American, FedEX, UPS, Polar Air Cargo and Delta.
- Crew members of other airlines, single/double entry visas, or six months/one year multiple entry visas could be issued accordingly.
- The duration of stay is normally 10 days, it should be specifically noted in the application form and the approval of the Consul is necessary if a stay of more than 10 days is to be made.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- Our Address: Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M Street NW, Suite #378
Washington D.C. 20036-4504
Material Checklist (Crew Visa)
- Passport (original)
- Copy of passport(picture/info. page only)
- China Visa Application Form
- 1-Photo (2”x2″)
- Business letter
- Crew Identification copy
- Embassy fee and Processing fee
- Order Form
Pay by check methods: Make a check to “Chinese Visa Express” which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and UPS fee together in one payment. See Fees . We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).