China Student Visa for Non- US Citizen (X)
- Your Passport: You must send your actual passport, which must have 6 months or more validity remaining and at least one blank visa page. First time applicants who previously held passports from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau must submit a photocopy of their previous passports. American born children of Chinese descent must provide copy of birth certificate and copy of parents’ passport and green card if applying for the first time. Non-US passport holders must provide copy of green card or valid US work visa (H or L visa only).
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A) and (V2011B) section D. (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Form. If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- Photograph: One passport style photo for each application;
- Copy of your Green Card: Copy of your Resident Alien Card in U.S;
- Letter of Admission: A photocopy of your Letter of Admission from a Chinese school. You can keep the original for your record.
- Visa Application for Study in China: Known as the JW202 or JW101 Form. Please send the Original and a photocopy of the form.
- Physical Examination: The applicant who will study in china for more than six months shall also provide a physical examination certificate for foreign citizens. (Q2 Form)
- Business Visa instead: An alien who comes to China to study, short-term, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (F) business visa instead.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- Our Address: Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M Street NW, Suite #378
Washington D.C. 20036-4504
Material Checklist (Study Visa)
- Copy of passport(picture/info. page only)
- China Visa Application Form
- 1-Photo (2”x2″)
- Foreign Student Visa Form(Form JW-202)
- Admission Letter
- Embassy fee and Processing feess
- Order Form
Pay by check methods: Make a check to “One World Visas & Passports” which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and Fed-Ex or UPS fee together in one payment. See Fees below. We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).
|Service Type||Entries||Embassy process time||Duration of stay||Consulate Fees||Fuel surcharge Transportation charges and office expenses||Our Fees||UPS & FedEx or USPS Fees||Total Fees|
|Regular||Single||7 working days||30 days||$30.00||$5||$30||$24||$89|
|Express||Single||3 working days||30 days||$50.00||$5||$50||$24||$129|
|Rush||Single||Same day||30 days||$85.00||$5||$75||$24||$189|
|Regular||Double||7 working days||30 days||$45.00||$5||$30||$24||$104|
|Express||Double||3 working days||30 days||$70.00||$5||$50||$24||$149|
|Rush||Double||Same day||30 days||$95.00||$5||$75||$24||$199|
|Regular||6 months Multiple||7 working days||30 days||$60.00||$5||$45||$24||$134|
|Express||6 months multiple||3 working days||30 days||$100.00||$5||$75||$24||$204|
|Regular||1 year multiple||7 working days||30 days||$90.00||$5||$45||$24||$164|
|Express||1 year multiple||3 working days||30 days||$120.00||$5||$75||$24||$224|
- $23.95 FedEx / UPS or USPS may take 1 to 3 days (no signature required) If you want signature required upon delivery please notify us.
- $41.00 UPS (Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam, USVI, Canada)
Have you tried our Express or Rush Service yet?
Rush, Express or Urgent order:,
Preferred method is by Fed Ex / UPS , U.S Express mail, must be received by 10:30 A.M or will be processed next day.
Cancellation fee: If you change your mind on your travel plans and want your documents back while being processed, or any rejection by Embassy beyond our control, there is $30.00 cancellation fee.
Rejection fee: If you have not met the requirements and filled the wrong application, and hand written the application, provide passport with no pages for visa to be paste in to, or any other reasons that China Visa Counselor rejects your application and needs to be resubmitted there is a $30 resubmission fee.