China Tourist Visa for Former Chinese / U.S Citizen
- Actual passport, valid for at least 6 or more months, with one blank page for the Visa to be pasted on, the last 3 pages of your Passport are Amendment Pages and not considered by consulate.
- Copy of the data page of your passport (Photo page).
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A) , (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Form.If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- One passport photo stapled on the Application Form. If not a Passport 2″x2″ style/type photo, the Visa Officials will reject it until you get a new one; Xerox copying of your Passport photo or home-made paper photos will be rejected by the Embassy.
- Important visa notes: If you were born in China, Taiwan, Hong-Kong or Macau and applying for China visa for the first time with New U.S. Passport, you must send your ORIGINAL old Chinese Passport or a copy of an old Chinese Visa inside your old U.S. Passport. You must also write your Chinese Name in Chinese Characters on page 1 of the application Form.
- First time Chinese Children applicants born in the US applying with a new Passport without any old Chinese Visas inside, must send a copy of their Child’s Birth Certificate and copy of one parent’s passport and a copy of Green Card if Parent is not a US Citizen.
- Additional documents required: Invitation Letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China. If the invitation letter is issued by an individual in China, the photocopy of the ID of the individual is required. Or, applicant should provide a photocopy of the roundtrip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Pay by check methods: Make a check to “One World Visas & Passports” which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and UPS fee together in one payment. See Fees . We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).
- Our Address: Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M St NW #378
Washington, DC 20036-4504
Material Checklist (Tourist Visa)
- Passport (original)
- Copy of passport(picture/info. page only)
- China Visa Application Form
- 1-Photo (2”x2)
- Embassy fee and Processing fee
- Order Form
- Round trip airline ticket or invitation letter with ID from China
Pay through Paypal