China Tourist Visa (L) for Non – U.S. Citizen , no application by mail country list:
You are required to apply for Chinese Visa in person at Chinese Consulate. If you are holding passport from one the countries on the following list: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Congo, Ghana, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kirkistian, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbek, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Napal.
Non – U.S. Citizen and don’t hold passport from the list of countries above. see below:
U.S visitors with a valid U.S. visa or foreign residents with legitimate status in the US, may apply for Chinese visa to the Visa Office of the Chinese Embassy. The visa officer may ask the applicant to provide the original and photocopy of their US Green Card,Work Permit, I-20 Form, valid U.S. Visa or other additional documents and make a decision on whether to issue the visa case by case. we represent you.
China Tourist Visa (L)
- Actual passport, valid for at least 6 or more months, with one blank page for the Visa to be pasted on;the last 3 pages of your Passport are Amendment Pages and not considered by consulate.
- Copy of the data page of your passport (Photo page).
- Copy of your U.S. Green Card or valid U.S. visa (Work permit , F-1 student visa, H1-B visa) and a valid foreign passport is required as per China Embassy requirements.
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A) and (V2011B) section D. (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Form. If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- One passport type photo stapled on the Application Form. If not a Passport 2″x2″ style/type photo, the Visa Officials will reject it until you get a new one; Xerox copying of your Passport photo or home-made paper photos will be rejected by Embassy.
- Additional documents required: Round Trip Airline Itinerary Or Invitation Letter by individuals in China and the photocopy of their Chinese ID.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Payment: Make personal check, money order, cashier’s check payable to One World Visas & Passports. See fees table below.
- Our Address: Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M Street NW, #378
Washington D.C. 20036-4504
Pay by check methods: Make a check to “One World Visas & Passports” which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and Fed-Ex or UPS fee together in one payment. See Fees below. We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).
|Service Type||Entries||Embassy process time||Duration of Stay||Consulate Fees||Fuel surcharge Transportation charges and office expenses||Our Fees||UPS & FedEx Fees or USPS||Total Fees|
|Regular||Single||7 working days||30 days||$30||$5||$30||$24||$89|
|Express||Single||3 working days||30 days||$50||$5||$50||$24||$129|
|Rush||Single||48 Hours||30 days||$85||$5||$75||$24||$189|
|Regular||Double||7 working days||30 days||$45||$5||$30||$24||$104|
|Express||Double||3 working days||30 days||$70||$5||$50||$24||$149|
|Rush||Double||48 Hours||30 days||$95||$5||$75||$24||$199|
|Regular||6 months Multiple||7 working days||30 days||$60||$5||$45||$24||$134|
|Express||6 months multiple||3 working days||30 days||$100||$5||$75||$24||$204|
|Regular||1 year multiple||7 working days||30 days||$90||$5||$45||$24||$164|
|Express||1 year multiple||3 working days||30 days||$120||$5||$75||$24||$224|
- $24.00 FedEx / UPS or USPS may take 1 to 3 days (no signature required) If you want signature required upon delivery please notify us.
- $41.00 UPS (Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam, USVI, Canada)
Have you tried our Express or Rush Service yet?
Rush, Express or Urgent order:,
Preferred method is by Fed Ex / UPS , U.S Express mail, must be received by 10:30 A.M or will be processed next day.
Cancellation fee: If you change your mind on your travel plans and want your documents back while being processed, or any rejection by Embassy beyond our control, there is $30.00 cancellation fee.
Rejection fee: If you have not met the requirements and filled the wrong application, and hand written the application, provide passport with no pages for visa to be paste in to, or any other reasons that China Visa Counselor rejects your application and needs to be resubmitted there is a $30 resubmission fee.