Chinese Work/Employment Visa(Z) for Former Chinese / US Citizen
Work Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment with his or her accompanying family members.
- Your Passport: You must send your actual passport, which must have at least 6 months validity and at least one blank visa page. First time applicants who previously held passports from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau must submit a photocopy of their previous passports. American born children of Chinese descent must provide copy of birth certificate and copy of parents’ passport and green card if applying for the first time. Non-US passport holders must provide copy of green card or valid US work visa (H or L visa only).
- Completed 4 page Visa Application Form (V2011A) and (V2011B), (effective Sep. 16th, 2011) must be fully completed on computer and clearly printed out, go to Download China Visa Application Forms. If you fail to do so your application will be rejected by Embassy. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader Get Acrobat.
- Photograph: One passport style photo for each application
- Work Permit: The original and photocopy of the work permit, which should be secured by your Chinese employer from the Labor Department or a Foreign Experts License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
- Visa Authorization Notice: This document is issued by the Foreign Affairs Office and should be sent to you by your Chinese employer along with the work permit.
- A visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit or proof of kinship, e.g. marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc. is required for the accompanying family members.
- Note: (Z) visa is valid for one entry, three months stay. The holder of a (Z) visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public department within 30 days of entry into China.
- Order form: Completed Our Order Form per person. If you cannot view the page, please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Our Address: Send your documents to:
Chinese Visa Express
1718 M Street NW, Suite #378
Washington D.C. 20036-4504
- Passport (original)
- Copy of passport(picture/info. page only)
- China Visa Application Form
- 1-Photo (2”x2″)
- Work Permit
- Visa Authorization form
- Embassy fee and Processing fee
- Order Form
Pay by check methods: Make a check to “One World Visas & Passports” which combines Embassy fee, our service fees/surcharge fees and UPS fee together in one payment. See Fees . We accept Cashier’s check, Money order, Business check, Personal check).